Wednesday 10 July 2013

My experience at R31HQ



I am 3 weeks into my internship and a loveeeeee it! 
I have been working 3 days a week with a great group of people, learning a lot and really enjoying myself. 
I have been doing a range of things from stock listing clothes to blogging and promotions.



First of all I am going to show you my very much fantastic desk.


This beauty is where i have been doing all my blogging, stock listing and most recently been helping to organise a photo-shoot! (exciting)

Here is a image of my fabulous colleagues and the room where I work.
For me enjoying the space I am working in is very important and here I am very happy with my desk and the constant general lively atmosphere of the office.  


I have been doing quite a bit of stock listing and organising clothes, as seen below.


This is where we have are indoor photo-shoots and the models room, which I have yet to use; while the weather is nice we are planning our next shoot outdoors!



This is the area where all your goodies get packed away and flown across the world to the comfort of your home, or in some cases across the road, but you get the idea.

I have learnt a lot here so far and only have a hell of a lot more to learn!

My favourite part so far have been blogging and helping to organise the shoots which I can't wait for!

The bits which have not been so fun are stock listing, but i know that these little tasks are usually the important ones. 

I was worried just before starting that I would be given the jobs of brewing up or not really being able to learn much, but I have been proven very wrong and can't believe how much I have got stuck in and learnt, especially only being on week 3!

All these opinions are my own and I am very excited about my future here at Room31.

Much love amigos!

Emma
xxx








1 comment:

  1. I love seeing inside Room 31 HQ
    Sounds like you're doing a fab and it's great to be a part of such a good company!

    Continue to enjoy it!

    Fiona
    avenue57.com

    ReplyDelete