Saturday 8 June 2013

WEEKEND WISHLIST


Here are a few of my favourite things!

I'm off on a girlie holiday next Thursday and these are (some) of the items I'm lusting after & hoping to find room in my suitcase for!




This Dorothy Perkins lightweight kimono is perfect for throwing on over a bikini 



Maxi dresses are a holiday must-have, taking us from the beach to the bar and this one from Marks and Spencer is a bargain at £21



Working at Room31 obviously has it's benefits and these 2 must-have acessories will be coming in my suitcase too! Love the neon and metallic necklace and the baroque sunnies


Also lusting after this mutli-coloured necklace from our friends over at School Gate Style (the lovely Avril has opened a wee shop don't you know!)



I haven't ventured into H&M in a while but am loving this paper straw bag from there at the bargain price of £9.99

So that just leaves swimwear to hunt for - I'm looking for a swimsuit or bikini that will make me drop 2 dresses sizes ideally  - any suggestions?!

Happy shopping
Ruth x 








4 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you for the mention. Bet you can't wait for your holiday...enjoy it.. so well deserved! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to a break and some sunshine! Loving your jewellery collection x

      Delete
  2. Love your Blog Ruth great work! Luv www.fashionfinds.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic web site. A lot of useful information here.
    ladies wholesale manchester

    ReplyDelete