Saturday 4 February 2012

Style Our Souls - Personal Stylist Advice - Emma Wellings

Before I start talking all things fashion and style, let me introduce myself, Emma Wellings, a Personal Stylist and self-confessed fashion and shopping addict!  I established www.styleoursouls.com in 2007 based on a passion for fashion and helping individuals like you find their own style and inner confidence through what they wear and our leading Personal Styling and Personal Shopping services.

We're very excited to be partnering up with Room 31 and guiding you around their lovely finds.  With my style expertise to hand, I'll be offering lots of style tips and fashion advice regularly on the Room 31 blog, so do keep checking back and keep up-to-date with the latest styles, trends and looks for you!  I'll be offering lots of advice and tips on dressing for your shape; showing off your best bits and concealing those problem areas; as well as how to work the latest trends for you!  Feel free to send any questions and things you'd like to see me style and comment on!

Style is just that, it's personal and can't be bought!  Paying a hefty price ticket for something does not automatically bring style with it, it is how you wear it and that's where we come in to guide you effortlessly around key looks, styles and shapes for YOU!

Understanding how to dress for your shape is key when it comes to your style and confidence.  How you look on the outside has a huge impact on how you feel on the inside.  Sounds easy doesn't it?  We're only too aware of the style challenges and frustrations with your wardrobes you girls face and I hear them on on a daily basis, so don't be afraid to challenge me with your style issues and let me help you build a wardrobe that works effortlessly for you whatever the occasion.  Banish expensive fashion mistakes once and for all and kiss goodbye to those hair-tearing out moments, when you exclaim 'I don't have anything to wear!'

Room 31 have some great new items just landed, here's my 'stylist pick' and a few favs...

Phillipa Leopard Pumps now £14.99 – these are super stylish and comfy and will look great with jeans or a skirt and cardi for a cute look

Knitted Vero Moda Jumper in Gold £42 – I love this jumper in the silver and gold, it's always great when you find those pieces that work well for day-to-night and this is just that!

Heart Lace Skirt in Cream £30 – a gorgeous feminine piece and I just love the length, it is so refreshing and so now

Jodie skinny jeans in blue £24.99 – what a great way of adding some colour and 'wow-factor' to an outfit!  These are a great piece for those large-busted girls amongst you, as they will shift the attention to the leg area

Until next time, stay stylish!
Emma Wellings




No comments:

Post a Comment